Thursday, April 30

vintage blues

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I sang on some company party in Baliroom, Kempinski Hotel, that used to be Hotel Indonesia. Since I still feel very blue because my boyfriend is now pretty sick and is hospitalized, I didn't feel like putting much accessories today. I didn't even wear earrings while performing on the party!

I dug out my closet and found this vintage dress which belonged to my grandmother! The length of this dress is so 50's. Hahaha...I wore it with my hair up, a simple pair of wedges, and a very light make-up.

7 comments:

eveline fashion-diary said...

nice dress!!!
and i love the color.

Shini said...

wow those were your grandmothers? how fabulous, love the length of it too, perfect to show off your skinny ankles and the heels :D

Sorry that your bf is sick, hope he gets better soon.

laraspermata said...

yes! thanks youu!! (:
my boyf is so much better now

Taryn "Skinny Genes" B. said...

lovely silhouette!
that dress is gorgeous.

selly octavia said...

hi! salam kenal... i've tagged you some questions... please visit butterflyonthemove.blogspot.com... :)

Clara said...

great look!
XX
Clara

http://pieddepoule.blogspot.com/

J. said...

What a cute dress!