Tuesday, March 10

quick surprise

Photobucket

Photobucket

white t-shirt: a gift, harem pants: ITC cempaka mas, boots: perbanas custom made

Today, 10 April 2009, one of my bestfriends--Idoth--celebrates her 19th birthday. She was so psyched when we arrive at her home, bringing a blueberry cheesecake to her room since she had no idea that we planned this surprise for her. By the time we finished singing happy birthday to Idoth and she blowed the candle, her father forced us to eat some very devilish midnight food. I still feel very guilty. In her birthday Idoth will go to an audition for Berklee in Malaysia at 9 am and sadly I couldn't go with her to the airport, but I believe she was delightful enough because of this surprise :) Happy Birthday, girl! and I wish you the best of luck for the audition!!

Photobucket
Idoth shed some tears because of the surprise ;)

Photobucket
written on the cake: "ih...Idoth udah tua"

Photobucket
me, with Idoth and Nonny, my best girls

No comments: