Saturday, March 7

Java Jazz Festival part 1

Photobucket

Photobucket

leopard prints dress worn as top: Bali, black legging: ciel, boots: belle, bag: mom's

On Friday I went to the biggest music festival in Indonesia, Java Jazz Festival. It was loaded with people! Thank god I was with my boyfriend so I didn't get lost in the crowd since I'm very small and easily disappear among the crowd. I arrived at the venue at about 19.30 and got the chance to see lots of performances, such as performance from Ledisi, Mike Stern featuring Dave Weckl, and the colaboration of New York Voice and Ron King Big Band. The performances were super fabulous!! If you're interested, I found their review on jazzuality.com. There you can see how Java Jazz Festival may become the biggest international music festival, since there are more than 1000 artists performing in 3 days of festival.

Photobucket

with febby. I'm in love with her jacket!

Photobucket

with my boyfriend.

Inspired by a blog from a good friend of mine, The Hummingbirds, I finally had something to wear to the festival. As the night went by, the venue got colder and I ended up wearing my boyfriend's sweatshirt. What a life saver.

Photobucket


Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments: